Isis-Queen room with balcony
Room DescriptionRoom size: 22m2 (237 ft2). Bed type: Queen-size bed (160cm).
Isis, Egyptian goddess of marriage, motherhood, fertility and medicine, inspired the design of this suite. The green walls highlight the vigorous spirit of this goddess, who was believed to use magic spells for helping people in need. Besides, the unique bed design attempts to reflect her femininity.
- Museum View
- Free Wi-fi
- Breakfast included
- Coffee table
- Private Bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Airport pick-up services
- Satellite channels
- Hardwood or parquet floor
Terms & Conditions
Check-in: Starts from 2pm. An early check-in will be always subject to availability upon arrival. You are always welcome to leave your luggage at our premises until check-in time. An official marriage certificate will be also required in case one of the guests is an Egyptian citizen and is accompanied by a foreign guest or if both guests are Egyptian citizens.Check-out: 12pm
- Cancellations must be made in written via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept cancellations by phone.
- Cancellations made up to 1 week before date of arrival receive 100% refund.
- Cancellations made up to 3 days before date of arrival will be charged 100% of the first day of reservation.
- Cancellations made later or in case of no-show will be charged the total price of the reservation.
Payment: All payments will be settled upon arrival. We will not charge your credit card in advance. Only if the cancellation or no-show policies take place.
Cards accepted: Visa and Mastercard.
Currencies accepted: USD, EUR, EGP, GBP, SAR
Children and Extra Beds: Children are welcome. The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on your room choice. Double-check the maximum capacity of the room you selected. There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
Age restriction: The minimum age for check-in is 18.
Pets: Pets are not allowed.