Horus-King room with Museum view
Room size: 35m2 (376ft2). Bed type: King-size bed (180cm).
Horus, Egyptian god protector of the ruler of Egypt, inspired the design of this suite. The blue walls illustrate the sky, where Horus was believed to reside and from where he used to guard his people with mastery, as a falcon god.
- Museum View
- Free Wi-fi
- Breakfast included
- Coffee table
- Private Bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Airport pick-up services
- Satellite channels
- Hardwood or parquet floor
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations must be made in written via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept cancellations by phone.
- Cancellations made up to 1 week before date of arrival receive 100% refund.
- Cancellations made up to 3 days before date of arrival will be charged 100% of the first day of reservation.
- Cancellations made later or in case of no-show will be charged the total price of the reservation.