Habitación Estándar-Standard Rooms
Room DescriptionPrivate room with 1 king size bed & 1 bunk bed; private bathroom with hot water, security lockers, A/C, ceiling fan, mini-refrigerator, Cable TV, terrace, hammock, chairs & table.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Extended Stay
- Lockers Storage
- Private Bath
- Non Smoking
- Pets Allowed
- Ceiling Fan
- Outdoor Deck
Terms & Conditions1. Room Prices: Room prices are in US Dollars. Our quoted prices include all applicable tourism taxes with no additional fees.
2. Reservations & Cancellations: Room reservations are subject to availability. Bookings must be done 72 hours before the arrival to the hotel. To reserve & guarantee a room, we require a credit card (Visa & Master Card only: cardholder name, card number & expiration date). In case you cancel your reservation, please contact us via email and inform us about your cancellation 3 days (working days) before the date of arrival, otherwise we will charge a penalty for the total of the first night room rate.
3. Payment: Can be made by Cash, bank deposit, or Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only).
4. Children: Children ages 0 to 6 years of age stay free of charge. Children ages 7 and up count as adults for room rate purposes.
5. Check-In: At 3:00 pm though we allow early check-in with advance notice (so that we have time to prepare the room). If you plan to check-in after 7:00 p.m., please notify us so we do not cancel your reservation. You must be 18 years or older to rent a room. We require presentation of ID/Passport in order to assure the safety of all guests.
6. Check-Out: At 12:00 noon (with advance notice we can make exceptions for late check-out if room is not rented that night). A room inspection is done at the time of check-out, to ensure inventory of all room items (sheets, pillows, towels, furniture, lamps, TV, refrigerator, etc.), and check that no damage has been done to the property.
7. Damage to Property: If any room items are stolen or if any damage to the property is found to be caused by the renter of the room, the renter will be charged with the full costs for repairing the damages or replacing any missing room items. For this reason, the renters credit card information is requested at the moment of check-in.
8. Business Operation Schedule: Our Reception Office is open every day, 24 hours per day. Our administrator and sub-administrator work from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. Our night assistant attends customers after 9:00 pm.
9. Personal Property: The hotel will not take responsibility for any lost personal items. All rooms are equipped with security lockers, and all personal items of value should be stored in the security locker. Needless to say, we have never had any issues with security at our hotel, and your belongings are very safe.
10. Guests: No third party guests are permitted in the rooms for the safety and protection of our hotel customers.
11. Social Areas: Our social areas are open 24 hours per day for all our guests to enjoy.
12. Bar/Restaurant: Our bar/restaurant, called "Pescao", offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant opens at 7:30 am and closes at 10:30 pm.
13. Room Service: Room service, cleaning, and change / laundry of bed linens, pillow covers and blankets are done daily free of charge (included in the room rate). Any personal clothing items that require laundry may be washed for a fee of US$7.00 per load, which must be paid at the reception office.
14. Internet Service: We offer Free Wi-Fi Internet services at our restaurant. The internet service in Santa Catalina is provided by the cellular phone company called MasMovil (Cable & Wireless) as well as Claro and MoviStar (Telefonica), and the internet browsing speed ranges from 2G to 3G, however, speeds may vary or be even slower than that depending on the volume of customers on the network at the time of use.
15. Group Reservations: If you are interested in a group reservation, we can offer special room rates, transport and meal packages. Our hotel currently has capacity for up to 42 guests (6 Standard rooms, 4 Suite rooms, and 1 family room).
16. Private Shuttle Service: Is provided by independent van/bus owners, and their fees are variable, depending on the number of people, and the season. Please contact us for pricing and transport details.
17. Smoking: Absolutely no smoking is permitted inside of our rooms. If you smoke on our property, you must not litter our property with cigarette butts (please deposit your extinguished butts in the trash cans).
18. Drugs: Absolutely no illegal drugs are permitted in our property.
Note: If this is your first time in Santa Catalina, we suggest that you consider the following important points:
• Santa Catalina is a unique, rural and natural destination, without first world infrastructure; located 5 to 6 hours from the city of Panama & 2 to 3 hours from the city of Santiago; internet signal (WIFI) can be somewhat slow and unstable.
• There are no banks or ATMs, in Santa Catalina, so we recommend you bring enough cash for the various activities to be performed.
• No fuel service station, so we recommend you fill up the tank of your car in either the city of Santiago or Soná, before arriving in Santa Catalina